Driven by increasing cross-border investment activities and a dynamic economic climate, the global derivatives market has experienced a phenomenal growth during the past few years.
In the exchange-traded derivatives sector, global annual trading volume reached 9.8bn contracts in 2005, according to the Futures Industry Association (FIA). Among the global annual trading volume, Asia accounted for approximately 34% of global trading volume.
The major contracts in Asia include Kospi 200 Options of
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?