The London Business School's (LBS) Centre for Hedge Fund Research and Education, launched in September last year, is organising its first two-day course on 10 and 11 July, taught by finance professors Narayan Naik and William Fung. The course will be the first of many planned for the hedge fund community.
It will cover the sort of economic conditions that lead to different hedge fund strategies, what makes a successful hedge fund manager, the difficulties encountered when starting a hedge fund
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- Banks grapple with social media risk