Sweden's Fourth National Pension Fund has ordered SimCorp's TMS2000 system to manage its funds. Four out of five of the Swedish Fund Boards have now chosen TMS2000 to manage their funds.
The system's broad instrument coverage has been a key factor in TMS2000 being chosen, and can handle all the instruments that hedge funds use including derivatives, money markets, FX, bonds and equities. "The system can support for hedge fund strategies including volatility modelling and benchmarks."
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia