US equity hedge fund managers have exited a difficult summer into a stream of slightly better economic announcements, although many await election results on 2 November.
Andrew Gibson, managing director at London's International Asset Management, said low volatility and thin volumes affected many equity portfolios over summer.
Old Mutual Asset Management's (OMAM) US Specialist Equity Fund, managed by Terry Ewing and Ann Hall and using a process identifying macro-economic and micro-economic
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia