Regent is set to launch an International Fund Arbitrage hedge fund at the end of June.
Domiciled in the Cayman Islands the fund is to be managed by Carlos Horner and Chris Norris. The investment strategy they are set to use is market neutral arbitrage and they will invest in closed end funds trading at high discounts.
Horner is head of the investment team for the Undervalued Assets Funds & Strategy at Regent. Previously, he was an investment manager for Progressive Asset Management working
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product