The relatively low profile LG Asia Plus long/short equity fund has been a winner for a small number of fortunate investors. Since its launch in 1998, the fund's profits have been steadily climbing ' up 104% net ' while many of its peers and the MSCI Asia Pacific Index have fallen sharply.
In Hong Kong, fund manager Zaheer Sitabkhan says he aims to identify emerging growth companies which have promising investment stories not yet realised by the market as a whole. To do this, his team undertakes
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?