Overview The Cayman Islands has seen its supremacy as the number one hedge fund jurisdiction rudely shaken. The question is now how it will respond to the unprecedented challenges and if it can remain competitive.
Interview with McKeeva Bush The Premier of Cayman is a man on a mission. He has demonstrated the government’s renewed commitment to boosting the financial services industry and in particular hedge funds. A central plank of the government’s policy is to act as a facilitator and to help
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines