IFX Group has launched a new CFD trading platform which it says can read the entire depth of offer prices at numerous equity markets, providing competitive quotes for large-scale trades.
The software, Autoquote, is internet-based and can be downloaded from IFX where the client either opens an account, or can have trades put through an existing prime broker for execution.
'A hedge fund manager does not want to settle on an inadequate trade,' said Graham Wellesley, chief executive at IFX Group.
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product