For over 20 years Ireland has been a leading regulated domicile for internationally distributed investment funds, dealing with a wide range of fund types from traditional long-only to more complex structures. Ireland boasts an open, transparent and well-regulated investment environment with a strong emphasis on investor protection. It offers an efficient tax structure.
With over 3,400 professionals employed exclusively in the servicing of alternative investments, the Irish funds industry has
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product