The Aspect Capital Diversified fund does as its name suggests by trading in more than 100 markets including bonds, interest rates, stock indices, currencies, energies, metals and commodities.
The company believes it can exploit market trends, which are the result of crowd behaviour, with long-term trends reflecting the activity of strategic investors such as major institutions, plus short-term trends resulting from active traders such as market makers.
Through this approach the fund aims to
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules