Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) is planning to offer an index to cover the whole hedge fund market, later this year.
The index will place portfolios for inclusion into categories using a two-tier process, based on primary and secondary characteristics, according to Michel Serieyssol, executive director at MSCI.
The primary process will look at investment process, asset class and geography. The secondary will be based on industry sector, capitalisation and fixed income sector. MSCI will
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia