Alternative Investment Strategies (AIS), the flagship fund of International Asset Management (IAM), is launching a public offer of up to $100m of new redeemable ordinary shares. The fund was launched in 1996 and has produced 13% compound annual returns and has $1.3bn of funds under management.
The fund recently received an A-rating by Allenbridge. These new redeemable shares will allow investors to cash in their shares every six months at net asset value less 3% to cover sales costs. Over
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia