In the post-Lehman world counterparty risk is still high on the agenda. One positive side effect is that the prime brokerage community is becoming more creative in its handling of the problem.
In the past few months some of the world’s largest prime brokers have launched innovative platforms designed to help clients reduce their counterparty risk exposure. Managers, driven by investor demand for better risk management, are also looking for new ways to spread counterparty risk.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?