Apogee is a multi-strategy arbitrage fund with just $150 million under management – and Neal Berger, founder and chief investment officer, is happy to stay small, trading where larger rivals cannot achieve meaningful returns.
Environmental credit trading is one such focus. This emerging business demands specialist knowledge and solid industry contacts. And while many hedge funds claim to be active in it, it is still a nascent market. Chicago-based research and data firm Hedge Fund Research
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?