Investors who want to diversify into the hedge fund universe but have constraints on how they do it, can find a solution through structured products. These vehicles offer a way to access hedge funds that may be off limits to direct investment.
A hedge fund structured product can appeal to investors with little appetite for risk or who face legal, tax or compliance constraints. They can also provide investors with a regular income.
Eric Personne, head of fund derivatives in EMEA at Merrill Lynch,
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules