Evanson is said to have withdrawn the sale of the Armstrong, Hatfield and Mitchellplants because he believes an asset sale would probably provide only short-termrelief from the company’s financial problems.
This episode demonstrates a growing belief that
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia