The attitudes of business towards environmental risk are somewhere between the second and third stage, says Jerome de Bontin, president of Sustainability Investment, a Paris-based firm that applies sustainability issues to asset management. He points to the launch of 80 new sustainable investment funds in
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?