Analysts say any court proceedings are highly unlikely to liquidate the company’sassets, as those assets – its power plants – only produce value whenthey are operational.
Analysts had been tipping Mirant for
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?