It may be headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, far away from most of its major US rivals in Houston and New York, but the success of privately owned APB Energy in building a diversified business is making its competitors take notice.
Dennis Crum, APB’s chief executive, says the company is committed to its core energy products. “We’ve not made any significant changes to our key strategy, which is to stick with our core products: natural gas, coal, and electricity,” he says. “We don
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules