Ferc, the US interstate energy regulator, announced a new standard for assessing the market power of US energy firms on November 20, 2001.
Under the proposal – known as the supply margin assessment (SMA) – companies that control generation capacity that exceeds the peak demand of their operating areas would be
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?