The UK's Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) has launched a Pensions Risk Management (CERT PRM) course which is designed to give financial professionals a better understanding of the risks facing company pension funds.
The course will cover the legislative and regulatory framework that underpins the company pension system and will place an emphasis on understanding how the risk profile of a company impacts on how shareholders and analysts view it.
The course is aimed at treasurers, finance directors, risk managers and trustees and the deadline for enrolment is May 31 for the October examination.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia