Alexander Grawert has left his position as director at consultancy Mercer Oliver Wyman's Belgium/Luxembourg division to become deputy general manager of Fortis's Brussels office. In his new post, Grawert will report to Fortis chief risk officer Luc Henrard.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance