Sauerborn is based in Bad Homburg and caters for investors with SFr30 million (520 million) in assets. The closing of the transaction is subject to approval by the competition authorities in Germany and UBS says the value of the transaction will not be disclosed.
Sauerborn currently has a client base
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines