Kinder Morgan said it plans to invest a further $2 million over the next two years to upgrade the terminals, which are located in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Georgia.
Including this deal, the company has invested $145 million to buy 23
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines