It is hoped that TradeCapture's Rome office will provide a local and regionalized base for existing Italian and European customers.
TradeCapture is based in Houston, Texas, and has an Asian office in Hyderabad, India, and development and support centers strategically located around the world.
"We bring the world of practical molecule allocation increasingly closer to the valuation, risk management, control and compliance world of the trader," says Carlile. "As global energy markets continue to
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules