The agreement involves Statkraft swapping 44.6% of its shares in E.ON Sverige and a Swedish hydropower plant for 39 of E.ON Sverige’s hydropower production plants, five Swedish district heating plants, two gas fired power plants, 11 German hydropower plants and one British hydropower plant. Further shares in E.ON and a structured gas storage and electricity supply contract have also been added to the bargain by E.ON.
“Through this agreement, Statkraft will strengthen its position as a
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines