UK power grid operator National Grid has accepted in principle UK energy regulator Ofgem's final proposals for the Transmission Owner Price Control for the five years beginning April 1, 2007, in which the regulator offered a 4.4% post-tax rate of return on capital.
"We believe that the proposals, although challenging, now offer an acceptable balance of risk and reward," says Steve Holliday, chief executive designate of National Grid. "As a result of this review we will substantially increase
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights