62% of respondents - chief risk officers, heads of derivatives trading, and chief investment officers -agreed that the industry is moving more towards reducing the use of OTC derivatives in favour of exchange-traded derivatives products, while 92% said that improved trade processing is integral to creating more transparent and efficient markets.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines