The transfer of positions was delayed from September 15 due to the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers, though the technology transfer was completed successfully.
So far, ICE Clear Europe has received membership applications from 47 clearing firms, according to the exchange.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay