Last week PSEG announced that earnings from continuing operations for the second quarter of 2004 were $119 million or 50 cents per share of common stock, based on 238 million average shares outstanding.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules