Some 60% of participants reported that they were ready to respond to the economic slowdown risk, 65% were ready to respond to regulatory/legislative changes and 79% felt ready to respond to business interruption.
"This survey helps our clients stay abreast of emerging issues and learn how peers and competitors are managing risks, overcoming challenges and capturing opportunities in order to achieve sustainable growth, continuity and profitability," says Steve McGill, chairman and chief executive
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines