In a recent motion filed with the US Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan, the representatives for the unsecured creditors of Solutia, a manufacturer of chemical-based products headquartered in Missouri, asked that the panel established to represent stockholders of the company during the Chapter 11 case be disbanded.
According to the motion, the committee representing the unsecured creditors claimed that the panel for stockholders—including Couchman Partners, Mellon HBV Alternative Strategies,
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia