Aman Capital Management, one of Singapore's biggest hedge fund managers, could make a comeback with a new fund, say sources.
A Financial Times report said the firm's main partners, Mayur Ghelani and Rahul Kumar, are thinking about starting a new fund. The report comes almost a year after the shutdown of the Aman Capital Global Fund in June 2005.
That fund, which was reportedly hit by big derivatives losses, is being wound down, and the partners are reportedly looking for seed capital for the
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules