Xinhua Finance, a Chinese financial information provider, is looking to acquire all the shares in Beijing Alpha Financial Engineering, a risk management systems developer in China, from its two shareholders.
The deal, which is subject to approval from Chinese regulatory authorities, is estimated to be worth $2 million, which Xinhua Finance will pay over three years in amounts tracking Beijing Alpha's performance in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
Xinhua Finance says the addition of Beijing Alpha is
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking