Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx) is assessing the business case for listing flexible options, which would allow users to determine their own contract specifications, a feature that is common with over-the-counter options. If viable, the likely target for introducing the service would be the second half of 2009.
The exchange also plans to upgrade the capacity of its derivatives trading and information-dissemination systems by around 50%, starting the upgrade in the first quarter and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia