Equity derivatives dealers from 17 major banks met at the London offices of UBS at the end of March to discuss ways of dealing with operational issues facing their market.
This was the first meeting of the Equity Derivatives Market Forum, which was set up to develop a strategy to reduce economic and legal risk that it will ultimately present to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association.
An increase in trading volumes and product complexity, combined with a lack of standardisation in
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking