Societe Generale (SG) and South Korea's Kookmin Bank have signed a service agreement with the aim of expanding the commodity derivatives market in Korea. The partnership will enable the two firms to develop products for clients exposed to price risk, especially in raw materials such as energy, metals and grains.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?