Anne Brown, the SFE's general manager for risk and compliance, said: "Public notification would more effectively reinforce to Macquarie and the market the seriousness with which the [SFE business conduct] committee viewed the incident."
The employee responsible has been reprimanded but not fired, Macquarie said.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants