Analysts expect the launch of TSI to have a positive impact on the cash securitisation market in Germany, which to date has been relatively miniscule compared with the synthetic market.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants