Earlier this year the company announced a restatement of its 2002, 2001 and 2000 financial results. “The company continues to work toward completing the previously announced restatement process and releasing its restated results shortly after the end of the second quarter of 2003. However, the restatement process may not be fully concluded until later in the third quarter,” said Freddie Mac.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?