Notional outstanding volume in interest rate and currency derivatives increased 20%, to $99.83 trillion, in the first half of last year, said Isda. Equity derivatives outstanding volumes rose to $2.45 trillion, up 6%.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay