The new derivatives will be traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange, the country's largest exchange, and cover a broad spectrum of domestic corporations, including auto company Hero Honda and technology companies such as Hughes Software, KPIT Infosystems and Aftek Infosys.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden