Large US banks hurdled this year’s Federal Reserve stress tests with ease, though a handful of dealers came close to failing on key leverage ratio measures.
All 35 firms that underwent the Fed’s severely adverse scenario, the toughest round of the annual Dodd-Frank stress tests, reported stressed capital and leverage ratios above regulatory minimums.
However, some major dealers came close to crossing the Fed’s red lines. State Street’s Common Equity Tier 1 (CET1) ratio was projected to
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay