Jeremy Arnold, chief risk officer for Europe, the Middle East and Africa at Nomura, is leaving the bank to join NatWest Markets.
It isn’t clear what his new role at NatWest will be. Martyn Brush, chief risk officer of NatWest Markets, left in December. That news came after the November announcement that David Stephen, group CRO of Royal Bank of Scotland, NatWest’s parent, was leaving the bank to join Westpac.
Risk.net understands that Nomura is in the process of selecting an interim
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC