Topics for discussion include:
- Is it helpful to the ETS that individual EU countries enact their own carbon reduction measures beyond the scheme’s scope?
- What is going to happen to the EU ETS post 2020?
- To what extent will the aviation sector take part in emissions trading?
- Will there be a change in the level of the emissions cap?
- What measures can/will be taken which would lead to a carbon price that incentivises real emissions reductions rather than just the purchase of cheap credits.
- With Canada pulling out of the Kyoto protocol on climate change do you see further countries following suit, what is the future for other participants?
- How will the power sector adjust when it has to purchase all allowances from auctions?
- Is there a price where carbon trading becomes merely a compliance activity for polluters?
- Are you optimistic about the future of the carbon market?
- Mark Owen-Lloyd, Energy Trader, CF PARTNERS
- Benedikt von Butler, Director for Environmental Products, CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS LIMITED
Click here to view further information on our speakers.
In association with CF Partners