This year's Advisory Firm of the Year, Asia award goes to Maalouf Ashford & Talbot, an international law firm representing many of the world's leading energy companies. Through deep roots in Asia and the Middle East, and expertise in cross-border legal representation, the firm has successfully concluded several significant long-term contracts in oil and coal over the past year, as well as improving the risk management protocols of their refinery clients.
In addition to the usual presence in New
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing