China’s celebrated One Belt, One Road initiative aims to overhaul the nation’s trading infrastructure, and connect China more efficiently with its neighbours. Financial market participants might be wishing for a One Regulator initiative to help solve years of different and sometimes conflicting decrees issued by China’s panoply of financial regulatory agencies.
The creation of a single new body to tackle financial risk, announced last November, seems to have prompted a new spirit of co
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC