Rules for last look liquidity providers are being tightened up by platforms that offer such liquidity streams, but the traditional way of limiting response time for market-makers may become outdated, as venues look to filter toxic liquidity from customer streams before flashing orders could appear on customers' screens.
A number of institutional forex trading platforms have tweaked their rules on last look liquidity, after the UK's Fair and Effective Markets Review (FEMR) called for more
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?