The derivatives world is being reshaped by ESG – environmental, social and governance issues – of all things. And the changes will take decades.
That was the message at a Futures Industry Association (FIA) IDX event last week in London, where exchange heads said they were responding to a clamour for investments with environmental and ethical bona fides, priorities that will alter the business over the next 10 years.
“If you think about ESG, our purpose is to help transition to more sustainable
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures
- Libor leaders: EIB sees prizes and pitfalls in Libor reform