CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PDF
Thomas Roos derives model-independent bounds for amortising and accreting Bermudan swaptions in terms of portfolios of standard Bermudan swaptions. In addition to the well-known upper bounds, the author derives new lower bounds for both amortisers and accreters. Numerical results show the bounds to be quite tight in many situations. Applications include model arbitrage checks, limiting valuation uncertainty, and super-replication of long and short positions in the non
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019